TutuApp has long been the most popular iOS app installer, giving iOS users the ability to download modified apps and games. Since Cydia began its decline, the developers made it so that TutuApp would work without a jailbreak and followed that up by providing Android users with a way of using the installer too. Now, you can even install TutuApp on your Mac or PC, and we’re going to show you how.
How to Download TutuApp for PC
There is only one way to do this, and it is only possible because the TutuApp app developers made the app available to Android users. You need to use an Android emulator on your PC or Mac – we use Bluestacks because it is stable and easy to use, but you can use whatever you want:
- First download Bluestacks (or the emulator of your choice) onto your PC or Mac
- Next, download the TutuApp APK file onto your computer
- Open Bluestacks and sign in – you need a Google account to use an Android emulator; these are free to set up if you don’t have one
- Type TutuApp into the emulator search bar
- When the file appears, click on it to install it on your computer
- Find the tutuapp.apk file on your computer and right-click on it
- Choose Open with Bluestacks (or your emulator)
- TutuApp is now available for use from your Android emulator
How to Use TutuApp for PC or Mac?
Using TutuApp on your computer is very easy:
- Open Bluestacks, or whatever emulator you downloaded.
- Click the TutuApp icon on the emulator home screen.
- When TutuApp opens, search for the game or app you want – browse the contents or use the search bar.
- Click Install beside your app or game and wait for it to be installed.
TutuApp for PC/Mac Features
TutuApp offers computer users much the same features as mobile users:
- Works on Mac and Windows PC with an Android emulator
- Free to download and use
- All the apps, games and other tweaks are free to use
- Thousands of modified apps, tweaked games, and other content, all free
- Choice of game emulators for playing console games on your computer
- Many more features
Why Use TutuApp on Your PC/Mac?
If you use the installer on your mobile device, you already know what it has to offer. By installing it on your desktop computer, you get to take advantage of your computer hardware – a larger screen, more RAM, a better processor, and so on. You can play games on your computer that won’t work properly on your mobile device and, if you download the game emulators, you can turn your computer into a games console.
Frequently Asked Questions
We get asked loads of questions about TutuApp; these are the answers to some of the more commonly asked ones:
Yes, it is. The developers monitor the app regularly, ensuring any problems are fixed immediately, and you should install any updates they release. To cover your own back, though, do make sure you have anti-virus software on your computer. You must also make sure you only download TutuApp and the Android emulator using official links – if you use any other link from the web, your safety may not be guaranteed.
Yes, it is. Because it doesn’t require any jailbreaking or rooting to use, it isn’t breaking any security rules and, as such, is safe and legal to use on your PC or Mac.
TutuApp offers a free and VIP version, and it is available to both iOS and Android users. Provided you have the VIP account on your Android mobile device, and you can now use it on your PC or Mac too. And, if you have more than 60 days to go before your VIP account is due for renewal, you can get a 10% discount.
I hope you have enjoyed the post. For your benefit, I would like to share one more thing about the app, using TutuApp on your computer is a great way of accessing tons of apps and games for free.
With modified versions of stock apps, unlocked games, and more, it’s a whole new app store to visit. Downloading and using it couldn’t be easier, so give it a go today, let the developers know what you think of it, and share this with others.
- How to Grow On Twitch in 2023 [Algorithm Hack] - July 27, 2023
- What Is The Grandmaster Title In ChessAnd How To Achieve It? - March 27, 2023
- Password Management for Small Business [In-depth Guide] - March 20, 2023