zANTI apk is a mobile penetration testing toolkit built for cybersecurity professionals and developed by Zimperium Mobile Security. It helps you to quickly discover malicious attacks on a network which is unsafe and can harm your network. To keep the network safe zAnti app eliminates the risk and keeps your network safe.
You can go even more beyond with zANTI apk download and perform various types of risk analysis to your networks such as Mac address spoofing, MITM attacks, vulnerability checks, Port Scanner, and much other wifi or network tests.
zANTI is mostly used by security specialist to figure out the back door inside the network but now using it’s app everyone can figure out what’s going on inside the network. With just a push of a button, you will get all the data you required to analyze and simulate the real-world, commonly-used mobile malicious attack techniques with ease.
Before moving it further please have a look at the key features. Make yourself comfortable first and then step ahead.
zANTI APK Latest Features:
As I already mentioned some about zANTI app above but didn’t share the exact features of the app. Just have a look below to the set of features below and download zANTI latest version from below to gain more visibility.
- zANTI allows you to produce an automated network map that highlights every vulnerability of a given target.
- Scan all public/available MAC address on your network and check to find the threat.
- Perform all kind of penetration tests at once including, man-in-the-middle (MITM), password cracking and Metasploit and more.
- Find loopholes within the network or on the websites.
- zANTI automatically fetches the dangerous or malicious script from your Email accounts and alert you about it.
- Watch real-time working and finding of the malicious scripts to secure access on-time.
I hope the sets of features mentioned are much likely enough for now. The company frequently upgrades the app with new features. You must be stay tuned with us for the new version. For now, go on with the current version and enjoy the app till it works in the meantime if the app upgrades will share it with you.
How to Download zANTI APK Latest Version?
To download the latest version of the zANTI app you need to follow the below button and at the end of the download guide, I’m adding a short demo video of the app below which helps you to learn using the app correctly.
How to use zANTI for PC and Perform risk analysis?
Well, it is an android based application but using some tweaks we can install it in our windows PC. I am not sure about the iOS but you can easily install it in your windows PC.
To download the zANTI application on PC you need bluestacks, which is an android emulator to run Android apps on PC. If you have followed my other tutorials I mentioned this emulator several times. It is till now the best for using android apps on PC.
- Download the Bluestacks from here.
- Now download zANTI apk app from above on your PC.
- Install the bluestacks emulator.
- Drag and drop the zANTI app to the emulator and install the app.
- Open the app and follow the same setting which you apply in your android device.
Follow this simple hack and you are good to go.
Hope this guide helps you. I personally tried this app for testing and it works like a charm. You won’t believe I got the threat in my network which I didn’t even think.
Also Check: TweakBox App Installer for Android
The zANTI app helps me a lot in many ways. Protecting my network saves me a large chunk of bandwidth which hacker might be using it from my network. But I am still not sure it is used by a hacker of used somewhere else. That’s what I believe. There are few more alternatives of zANTI apk, I’ll soon share it with you. If you looking in urgent then comment below and then will reply you with more alternatives. Hey just to know one thing. Do you like the main image of this post? Is it creative or need to be more creative? Glad if you can share your feedback.
- How to Grow On Twitch in 2023 [Algorithm Hack] - July 27, 2023
- What Is The Grandmaster Title In ChessAnd How To Achieve It? - March 27, 2023
- Password Management for Small Business [In-depth Guide] - March 20, 2023